Wednesday 8 February 2017

Bunny with Teddy meets Dancing Daisies for Wild Rose Studio DT

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous and cute new release clear stamps and papers from the fabulous


I made a Birthday card and

 I used

Image - Bunny with Teddy
Sentiment - Cat and Moon Greetings
Die - Oval Frame, Corner FlourishFlower Circle
Papers - Dancing Daisies



This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


I layered this one with cream before adding the lovely Dancing Daisies paper.  I added a panel down the side to pop some pleated lace under and added some pearl string on top.  I added the corner flourish before raising the copic coloured image and the sentiment.  I finished off with pearls on the flourish and tonic gold pearl drops on the sentiment and image plate.

Please note there is mega thank you candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog, so don't forget to hop over and enter.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

15 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a sweet image.
Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This card is adorable and so pretty. Loving all the embellishments!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautiful card, georgeus lace and love all the details!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet Love and hugs Carole x

Carole said...

Beautiful card Kate and I can feel that hug! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous i love it Kate
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Kate, this sweet card is really AMAZING! Love the cute image, it's my favourite in the new release! And such a great design here with the string of pearls and the pleated lace!! Amazing paper and diecuts, too! Definitely this is a masterpiece!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

.... Pinned! :D
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524486860873/

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a beautiful creation Kate. I adore the girly lace and pearls.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What an adorable creation Kate...simply sweet and huggable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Fikreta said...

this is so sweet card!

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Kate and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debbie said...

What an adorable image Hun. Such an elegant and stunning card. Love all the pretty layers. Hope you're well. Hugs.xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and oh so cute xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10